Sunday, April 29, 2012

Whirlwind Week

I laughed, I cried, I screamed, and I giggled.

This is what my whirlwind week consisted off. It had a lot of up and downs. I am sitting here on a Sunday evening trying to close me week the best I can. I am trying not to think of all the things the week ahead consists off. I am trying not to think of the tornado that looks as though it hit the inside of the house. I am trying to rest in peace knowing that my family is taken care of. I am trying not to anticipate the results of the MRI or what the doctor will say about Kinsley's developmental delays tomorrow. I am trying to rest in peace knowing that my Lord and Savior has me covered.

This week has been so busy. MRI, therapy, garage sale. My husband being gone till late every night. Kids, groceries, cleaning, laundry. I have been down right exhausted. I even took the week off from sewing because I knew there was just no time. I knew I needed to get to bed early this past week and just rest. It was a a good choice. I also spent some time just enjoying the kids. Laughing with them, playing with them, and living life with them. Last night we had a chain going. PJ was combing my hair, I was combing Monkey Girl's and she was combing the baby dolls hair. It was so much fun.

We are also in birthday count down mode over here. Our oldest turns 6 at the end of May *on her mommy's birthday also* Who doesn't like a count down chain? I know she loves anything she can count down so I made her one. Partly because then she could count them down and I didn't have to constantly tell her how many days till her birthday. This count down wasn't just any ordinary count down though. I made this one special. On each day of the count down I wrote something I love about OG. Something that makes her special. That she is beautiful, her dancing is amazing, her smile contagious and so many more. She took the first one off tonight before bed. The look on her face when she saw that I had wrote something and then she heard what I wrote was priceless! She even asked if she could keep it some where special. I may make one of these for all of my kids every year! It was worth making to see the smile on her face.

I spent some time with my hubby after the kids went to bed tonight. Talking, relaxing, doing life together. It was awesome just to sit. We didn't have to be running after the kids. We didn't have to be working. We could just enjoy each other. It was much needed after he's been gone so much this past week.

I think resting in bed is the perfect way to end this week. Tomorrow will start another, but it is just that; tomorrow.

Please be in prayer over doctors appointments tomorrow. Please pray that both the little girls are healthy despite Kinsley's delays. Please be in prayer that we get results for the MRI tomorrow and that they are favorable. Please pray that they give us some insight to what is wrong with Kinsley's vision and delays. Please pray that I enjoy my time away from all of the kids tomorrow as I go get my hair cut and colored. I'm going PINK! Please pray that I take the time away to enjoy myself. That I take it as a time of rest, that I take it for me to do something that will make me feel good about me.

Thank you for your continued prayer and support. I can honestly feel your prayers every day. When I think I can not do another moment, that's when I feel one of you pray for our family. Please keep up the amazing power of prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment