Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another Day

Today was awesome, but yet discouraging.

I got to spend the day with my sister. I got my whole house cleaned up just like I like it. I was able to just hang out with my kids. I also go some work done for a friend. My husband got out of work early and took Alligator boy to Harbour Freight. They had a ton of fun.

So what was wrong with today you ask? Why am I discouraged. Well, because business isn't going like I had hoped. Like I wish it to be. Its frustrating. I see my husband doing big things. Getting busy. Making good money on his own business and while I am doing those things I wish it was just even bigger. I just feel like I am doing something wrong. He has been in business longer. I also don't have as much time to put into my business as he does being a work at home mom. It just put me in a down kind of mood.

Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow will be great. I can change my perspective on the world one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment