Friday, May 4, 2012

Ahh, The weekend.

Here we are. Friday Night. Ahh, I am sitting with windows wide open. Listening to the wind breeze blow by and the crickets chirping. All the lovely children are asleep and so is my husband. It is so peaceful sounding. I am relaxed and my soul is at peace.

It is hard for me to feel at peace some days. Today is one of them. I got to hang out with one of my most fantastic friends. We got to talk and enjoy each others company. Hubby got out of work early and the kids spent a lot of time with him outdoors "helping" him work. It was so cute to see.

I am now just anticipating my trip to Chicago tomorrow. I'm going with my husbands parents, the husband, and we are taking K with us. The older kids are staying with a sitter. The one thing on my mind is what cool fabric stores I can find while I am down there.

I'm sure that the men we are bringing along with us would love stopping at a Fabric store right? Okay so maybe not, but I think at least one should be in the books.

Enjoy your Friday Night!

I am off to sew a pair of shoes for miss K. I am thinking of taking pictures along the way and maybe doing a tutorial here to show you all. (If they turn out of course)


No comments:

Post a Comment