Monday, May 7, 2012

Case of the Weekends

Wait a minute? Where did my weekend go? I thought it was still Saturday. It is right? Please don't pinch me. I don't really want to start a new week. I feel as though the weekend skipped over me.

Today I spent the morning snuggling the kids. We read books and watched a movie. It has been rainy and cold all day. It is not fun. So we did what we could do best snuggle! I stayed in my jammies almost all day. It was great. Although it didn't help me to get a lot done. I also started to come down with something. My Throat hurts, my body aches, and I have a headache. This is not a good thing. I need to get a lot of things done. I have lots to do this week. I have a craft show coming up, I have to help with Girl Scouts tomorrow, and I need to be a mommy.

Please pray that I feel better soon. Hopefully this is just a 12 hour thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment