Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Problems with the blog

I have been having some issues with the blog the past week or so. It is giving me all sorts of error codes and giving me lots of problems with tags, posting, and letting me spell check. It seems my problems which have lead to lack of posting are keeping my readers from reading. I promise you I am working on fixing the issues. I am also reading a book to help me more effectively blog and liven it up around here.

I started this blog with the intention of keeping everyone up to date on Butterfly Girl's diagnosis and how she is doing in this difficult life that has been given to her. I want you to all know how we are handling it as her parents, siblings, and other family. I want you to all know how upside down our lives have been turned and how we are conquering blindness.

Part of this includes letting you know about life in general. Our family. Our beliefs. Our strive to be the best parents we can be in this daily life. To be the best business owners we can be. To be the best team we can be. We will kick blindness in the butt! We will fight to the end to give our baby girl the best life possible.

I want you all to be a part of this. I want you to know how are you pray for us. I want you to know how we are doing. Your prayers and support have been amazing! I can truly feel them. I am doing my best to fix the blog issues that I have been experiencing and getting you back up to date on what is happening in the world of CVI and how we are over coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment