Friday, February 24, 2012

This crazy life I live

Our vacation was AMAZING! The time my husband and I were able to spend alone was much needed and some would say deserved. We went to the Mall of America and Ikea. It was fantastic! So much shopping was done. My husband and I held hands, walk around, and enjoyed each others company. We ate full dinners and had uninteruptted conversations. It was a piece of heaven. Part of me feels guilty for feeling that way, but it was much needed. Him and I are now on the same page again emotionally, physically, and as far as parenting goes. It's amazing! We both feel so renewed, so refreshed. Once home we were greeted by three coughing children. Ah this is life. Never a dull moment in our house. The colds are making their way around our family. The first question asked at our house was "What did you bring home for me?" they loved their presents. Our boy got Legos. We bought him a camper set. Our family loves camping! He was in heaven. He also liked that daddy filled a Lego extra box just for him. Our oldest received the new lego friends collect which she loved! Later after she went onto my room without my knowledge she found the American Girl doll that we had bought for her. So of course she had to have it opened. I was planning on saving it for her birthday. Our other monkey got a monkey shirt and an American itty bitty doll. Kinsley got clothes, rattles, and a kitty that her daddy picked out. It shakes and laughs. The coolest part is that I think she likes it the best. After we were home for a bit we noticed Kinsleys slight cough took a turn for the worst. She started breathing really bad, she was becoming lathrgetic, and I could see her ribs every time she took a breath. Kelly and I asked his parents to come babysit and took her to the emergency room as fast as we could. Once there I have never seen so many doctors in a room so fast. They got my baby hooked up to all the right cords and did all the right tests. She was stablished and was able to come home. I cried! Kinsley makes life such a roller coaster. She makes life harder then I ever wished. I love him more then anything in the world, just as I love my other children. She makes me emotional. Her poor little life is aways a fight for something. It makes me sad. I do have to tell you though tht I fell in love with my husband. This weekend he reminded me of how amazing he thought I was, but tonight was better. There is nothing more attractive and appealing to me the. Watching my husband be concerned, compassionate and sweet to our sick little girl. Watching him be a daddy is the best thing in the world. He is truly an amazing man. Please continue to pray for our family. Pray that Kinsley feels better soon and that we don't end up back in the hospital. Pray formKelly as he starts his new job tomorrow! We are all excited a out this new chance that arose. Thank you thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment