Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Three years ago today

Happy Anniversary to me! Three years ago I walked down the isle and said yes to my best friend. Now not every one knows the story, but we dated in high school, went our separate ways, and on this day three years ago become life long partners. Three years ago if you asked us what life would look like now it would not be what it is like now. See I marrived my husband with two children already. He was perfectly happy helping me raise my two children. He didn't care to have any more. After a lot of sweet talking he agreed to have one of his own. So in June of 2009 we became pregnant with our sweet little Myla. He was an amazing dad to all three children. Then when Myla was was six months old I started telling him we should try for a son of his own. He agreed to one more. We tried for a son. We found out we were expecting another child 2 weeks before we left for Haiti in March of 2011. Little did we know we would be having another girl. We love all four of our children. Our oldest has special needs. Our son is the sweetest little boy and so full of life, our next daughter is full of energy and independence. Then there is our sweet Kinsley. Our child who once again turned life upside down. We saw our life camping, riding dirt bikes and quads, fishing, and doing lots of out door activities. While those things can still be done by the majority of our children, Kinsley will not be able to do some of those things. We did not expect to have a child that would have special needs. We already had one. There is no way a family could get two special needs children. Our world has been turned upside down. You surly can have more then ine special needs child in a family. This is not what we pictured life to be like. The reality is that our dreams from three years ago are being rewritten. We will have new dreams for the next three years. We wouldnt change our family for anything. God has provided us with some amazing children! He has provided us with lots of love and support from family and friends. God will continue to provide our every need. God will show us all the things Kinsley can still do with no sight. He will show us how we need to adjust life. God is carrying us through this journey! I am very confident today that the Lord love me, he loves Kinsley, and he lives my family. I believe the Lord brought me and my love together for a reason. He knew we would be perfect for each other while raising this family. I am thankful for my husband. He is my best friend, my rock through this difficult time, and the love of my life. Dany

No comments:

Post a Comment