Monday, February 27, 2012

Ups and downs.

This crazy life I live is full of ups and downs. Not only can my sweet baby girl not see she is sick. She is having breathing difficulties. She also has an ear infection. I feel so bad for her. All she has done all day is cry or whine. Nothing makes her feel better. I wish I could take her pain away. I wish I could make her see. I wish I could take all of her sickness away! I went from having a fabulous vacation which was high on happy emotions to another very low point. I am remembering my book. It's all about choices. I need to choose the high road. I sat down and did the dreaded budget. This is one thing my husband and I never agree on and it as o different tonight. The planner in me wants to have all the numbers crunched and if they don't match up I want to have a plan to make up the differnence. He on the ther hand says just lay the bills when they come in. Doing the budget makes me depressed. I hate trying to figure out finances because it never seems like there is enough! So low. So sad. So down. A friend asked today "What one thing are you thankful for today?" It brought emotions I wasn't expecting. I am thankful that I have sight. I am thankful that Kinsley isn't as sick as she could be. I am thankful for doctors who know what they are doing. I am thankful for a new job brought to my husband by my savior! I posted a comment about this job landing in my husbands lap even though he wasn't looking for a new job. Someone gently reminded me that it didn't just land in his lap. My God gave it to him. He knew what we were going to go through and knew he would need a new job. I love this job already. He came home in such a good mood this morning. It's so amazing how the environment of a work place can affect one so much. It was awesome to hear a out his day. So happy. Soaring about all emotions. Smiling ear to ear. We also bought a new car. This brings happiness and stress. We bought it used and whi,e it is truly the best fit for our family and was an awesome deal, we will need to have a few things fixed. This is an up and down feeling. The hills of the roller coaster called life. One dag at a time. My Lord is carrying me through this life. I am going to continue to be positive. I am going to continue to choose to not give up. I am going to keep living in the word of my God. I am going to continue to find strength in him. He will rise above all else. He will be the one I praise even when feeling down. He will reign. Please continue to pray for us. Please pray that Kinsley feels better soon. Pray that emotions here get back on track. Pleas pray that we continue to make our focus to the Lord who saves us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your prayers. I think God tells all of you when we need a few extras because I can feel them during some of my saddest moments during the day. I then feel at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment