Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Randomness

Today was a very random day. It was unpredictable. In light of trying to keep my mind off of my sweet baby getting her glasses in a few days I took the kids to play at our local church "jungle". It's an indoor playground that is open during the day for the kids. I went with my mom, my kids and my nephews. It was fun to watch them run and play. The boys played a racing game where they would see who was fastest. My youngest nephew and daughter went down the slide more times then I can count. They loved it when I would count to 3 and then say go. What a way to keep my mind on the present. My mom took Kinsley up to the office of the church to show her off to some of the staff/friends there. One of the pastors laid hands on Kinsley's eyes and asked the Lord to heal them. Give her new one. That is my same prayer. Please Lord give her new eyes. Today as been rough in the sense I'm still sad and nervous about what people will say. On the way back to my bothers by van was acting up. Not a stress I wanted to deal with today! It was saying all sorts of things to me. Low levels and to hot. I knew it wasn't good. I let my van rest for a while. On the way home it did the same thing. It was over heating. Lord. Do you know see how much I have on my plate? Do I need a broken van to? At my father in laws house my husband and his dad tried fixing the van. No such luck. Tis left me I a panic. Not knowing when my van will be fixed I was having issue. Kinsley needed to get her glasses Friday. She NEEDS those glasses. It is my hope they help her see. After making a few phone calls I was able to find a ride for Friday and all worked out. I knew it would. I serve a mighty God! Yes I am having a hard time with this journey. It is tough for any parent. We mourn the loss of certain things we wish our children could do. Today I cried because she may never see her own smile, her own wedding dress, her own children if she chooses to have them. I am having a hard time and asking questions of my savior. But I know my savior is in control. I know he is carrying me through this. If I don't ask him questions how will I be able to listen for the answers I need. How can he show me his marvelous plan if I dont ask questions. He is a mighty God. He has plans for Kinsley and our family. Some amazing things are happening in our family despite the vision issues. I hope we can share more with you soon about how God's plan is panning out, but for now it remains a secret. Please continue to pray. Dany

No comments:

Post a Comment