Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Full of Thankfulness

So once again I got back logged on blogging. I really need to set up an hour or so and get some posts scheduled to post so that when I am away you all still have something to read.

Since I am behind on my days of thanks I am going to try to my best to make this blog full of thankfulness and catch up.

Day 6: Thankful this day for the ability to have a voice in the election procress. So thankful for the free country we live in.

Day 7: So incredibly thankful to a church who welcomed our broken selves with open arms, have allow us to serve middle schoolers, and have been so super supportive. Collide has been an amazing way to use our gifts and abilities to be the hands and feet of Christ. I'll say it's again, as crazy as I though Kelly was for roping me into hanging out with middle schoolers I'm having a blast!

Day 8: Thankful for the flexibility of homeschooling. The fact that we can school morning, noon, or night. It is amazing what we can learn and when.

Day 9: Thankful for the laughter that I can share with my children and with my husband.

Day 10: Thankful for the ability to show case my work at a craft show. Thankful for customers who continue to buy product through me. This is a great way for me to help support my family without spending 40 hours a week away from them.

Day 11: Thankful  for the relationships my kids are making with each other. Being brought closer by our homeschooling adventure. Turning out to be each others best friends, biggest supporters, and sticking up for each other. Myla asked Parker for a hug and he gave one gladly. Ondrea and Parker played chase around the living room and giggled so hard when the other was caught. And the love they have for their baby sister is incredible.

Day 12: Thankful for the ability to hang out with my sister in law and other women. I am blessed to have the chance to be more then just a wife and mom. It is so incredibly hard to find time for myself. I am the mother of 4. One of which is special needs and requires me more than the others. I am a wife that needs to fill the needs of my husband. I am a homemaker of a house that doesn't clean itself, of clothes that do not wash themselves, and of beds that need making. I am a school teacher, teaching my children the ways of the world and the knowledge that they need to succeed beyond measure. I am a business owner. The demands of a creating new products, creating inventory, and doing all the books leaves me staying up into all hours of the night. When I get a chance to hang out with other women it makes me feel refreshed and like an individual again.

Day 13: Today I am thankful for praying friends and family. The fact that I am surrounded by people willing to pray for me and my family is amazing. I once again called on them this afternoon as we wait for some either unsettling or positive news. We were not provided with the answer we were hoping for so we still wait. As we wait my family and friends will continue to pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment