Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Crazy Kids, Crazy Mom

Oh how much fun today was. It was a blessing. I have four truly amazing kids, but they are crazy. Lets face it they are. I mean they are all under the age of six. They are all very much like their mother and I am not so sure that is a good thing. This in turn makes me one crazy mommy.

Life never stops. I mean never. One of them is always doing something. One of them is always getting into something. One of them is always talk, crying, whining, or buying for attention. When they finally get tucked into bed, life doesnt stop. There is cleaing up to do, a husnand to spend time with, and work to get done.

Life never stops. This is a hard concept for me to grasp. I keep going. I sleep, sure, but even in my sleep I dream. Which means my brain is still going. I am not sure I know how to stop. I'm not sure I have the power in me to just take one day and do nothing!

Although today I was still going I tried to cut back on the "extras". Those peices of the house I really want to get done, but they aren't at the forefront of making sure this house looks clean. The deep cleaning, behind the scenes cleaning. Although always in the back of my head I took time to enjoy the kids.

We jumped on the bed. We tickled each other. We laughed. We snuggled up to a movie. We played Candy Land and even sat and read a ton of books. We built with blocks. Played pretend and so much more. It was amazing! I really do savor those moments with each of the kids. They are all growing so fast. Life doesnt stop. They are growing up before my eyes. Every day they get smarter, taller, heavier, and their love grows deeper. I am so thankful for all fout of my blessings. I am so thankful that they call me mommy.

Yes, I am a crazy mommy. I get very little sleep, I am everything to them and they are everything to me. I would give up the whole world for any of them. They are my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment