Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Normal Day

I am not sure that I can even call this life normal. It's not. However, today has seemed the most normal in a long time. I tried to keep my mind off what Kinsley's diagnosis. I tried to keep my mind off her upcoming MRI. I tried to make the day as normal as possible. Guess what, It was peaceful.

The day started uneventful and continued. Although neither of the little girls didn't want to nap today it didn't seem to matter. I was at peace. I didn't get to nap or sew like I normally would do while they are all napping in the afternoon, but that was okay. I just rolled with the punches.

If I have learned anything about this new life we are traveling it is that I am not in control. My plans can be just that plans. They may or may not happen. God is teaching me that as long as I abide in him I will be fine! I will make it through all things. I can have peace during these stressful times. I think the hardest thing for me is through this whole thing is the ups and downs. Its an emotional roller coaster that I am not sure how to handle some days. I will take whatever peaceful days I can get.

I can truly feel all of your prayers. Please keep them coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment