Monday, March 19, 2012

Monkey Girl turned 2!

Wow! It's amazing how fast these young years go by. I can't believe our monkey is 2! We had quite the monkey party yesterday. It was a great time of fellowship with family and friends. Our monkey got lots of great gifts and she couldnt decide what to play with first. The love and support from our family and friends was evident yesterday. God has given us a gift. God has given us two amazing years and we pray he gives us many more. Two years ago on the day Monkey Girl was born we had snow. Today it was in the 80's and we were all wearing shorts! Crazy how different things can be in two years. Happy birthday baby! May you have many more. Because we celebrated yesterday we didn't do a whole lot today. I started my morning as positive as I could. I got discouraged though after finding out my afternoon wasn't going to go as planed which in turned messed up my morning. I don't do well with change. I dislike what I can not control. I spent the day in town. This I don't normally I unless I have to. Staying in town meant I could not get done what I wanted to get done at home. That is fusterating. I need to get as much done as possible during the day so I have time to work at night. Another reason I was feeling a bit down today was because our Early Intervention meeting didn't go so well on Friday and it's still eating me. Kinsley's eye doctor says one thing, my own observation tells me one thing, and they told me the exact opposite. They said she doesn't need services and to call them back if she needs them later. This makes me fusterared because she needs services now! She doesn't use her feet, she doesn't do tummy time well. She needs help. I need help helping her. It's eating at me today. It's making me sad. It makes me feel lost. It makes me feel helpless. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I got sent this in an email from a friend! How true! I need to remember this often. God will get me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment