Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pictures

I am not one who is great at taking pictures. There are days that I take a lot of pictures and then I can go spans of time without taking any. Today I took pictures. It was such a snowy day. We just stayed in where it was warm and relaxed. We did some school work and just enjoyed each other.

Today was another really peaceful day.They kids did pretty fantastic. My mood stayed pretty level. Once again this morning I prayed for my children. I prayed for my husband. I prayed for my own spirit. I also prayed that the Holy Spirit have his presence in this house. I asked for a shield of protection over our house. Oh how much prayer can help. Oh how much more peaceful things have been.




We painted. We painted hands. We painted squares. We just had fun. It was exciting. We enjoyed the conversation. We enjoyed the giggling. Oh what a glorious day! Praise to the Lord, King of Heaven and earth. Butterfly Girl also painted. She painted with pudding.

I hope you enjoyed your day. I know that I was blessed. I hope you were also.

Be Blessed.

Dany

No comments:

Post a Comment